AlwaysCare Benefits, Inc. and its sister company, Starmount Life Insurance, are part of the Unum Group.
Known for reliable service and customer satisfaction, we are a leading provider of individual and group
ancillary benefits including dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, accident, and limited benefit medical insurance.
Our primary goal is to exceed your expectations with a customized approach and valuable benefits.
With high customer service standards, we dedicate considerable resources to the management of your benefits,
and offer the convenience of a single-source administration operation from our headquarters in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Further, our plan flexibility and member tools have made us a leader in providing consumer-driven solutions.
You will also witness our strong commitment to building a solid relationship and to earning and maintaining your satisfaction.
Key reasons to choose AlwaysCare:
- Fast and accurate claims handling with in-house claims and customer service in the same building.
- Professionally-staffed customer service team with extended hours 6 days a week. (M-F: 7:30am-7:00pm CST; Sat 9am-3pm CST).
- 95% of customer service issues resolved during the first call.
- Representatives average 8+ years experience in group benefits and/or related professional services like dental, eye care and medical offices.
- 24/7 access to benefit information, online tools, and resources at AlwaysAssist.
- Large national dental and vision provider networks.
- Wellness benefits available for Critical Illness and Accident insurance plans.
Interested in joining our team? Go to Career Opportunities to
learn about availability of exciting AlwaysCare careers.
AlwaysCare Benefits is part of the Unum Group and all employees are subject to
a code of conduct. The
code guides our employees on how to abide by the company’s principles and access the resources
available to address any ethical issues that arise. This network of support
includes a website and
a toll-free hotline (1-800-454-9316) to report ethical issues confidentially.