Here’s what you need to know to complete group dental and vision sales in 2017:
- If you are not yet contracted with Unum, you need to do so in order to sell the new Unum Dental and Vision plans underwritten by Starmount. Even if you are appointed with Starmount, you still need to contract with Unum online.
- If you are contracted with Unum, you are good to go!
Click here to contract with Unum online.
Unum is a national leader for employee benefits—ranked 1st for group disability (STD & LTD) and individual disability. Brokers across the country give Unum high marks for their breadth of products (94%) and overall quality (98%). Here’s what you can expect from partnering with Unum:
- Nationwide sales offices
- Tailored solutions
- Professional development
- Specialized expertise
- Enrollment support
- Home office partners
Click here to contract with Unum online or visit Unum.com for more information.
Please note that none of our processes will change. In-force AlwaysCare Benefits plan members can still call (888) 400-9304 for customer service.
Visit AlwaysAgent for fast access to the information you need.
- Access your AlwaysCare inforce block of business
- Manage direct deposit for AlwaysCare commissions
- View and download commission statements
- See AlwaysCare bonus projections
- Access marketing materials for AlwaysCare inforce business
Request access today!
You must be appointed with Starmount to sell Starmount’s individual and worksite plans, including: