- Do You See What I See: 3 Vision Health Tips for the Holidays - 12/10/2015 - AlwaysCare and Starmount advocate for eye safety and wellness.
- Is Your Personality Fit to Sell? - 11/1/2015 - An article in Health Insurance Underwriter magazine. Erich Sternberg examines the characteristics and emotional intelligence of the ambiverts personality type, specifically among health benefit advisors.
- Starmount, AlwaysCare Named to Best Places to Work List for Second Time - 10/14/2015 - Starmount Life Insurance Company, along with sister company AlwaysCare Benefits, Inc., has been named for the second straight year as one of the Best Places to Work in Baton Rouge.
- AlwaysCare Benefits, Starmount Life Launch Mobile App Enhancements - 9/11/2015 - The companies announced the release of several updates and enhancements to its new mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Promoting healthy lifestyles among employees - 8/19/2015 - Deborah Sternberg and two other company leaders talk about success with promoting wellness and healthy lifestyles among their own employees.
- Employee engagement is the key to effective communication - 8/4/2015 - Deborah Sternberg President of Starmount Life and AlwaysCare Benefits talks about the importance of employee communication with Mike Nesper of Employee Benefit News (EBN).
- Blurred Lines - Individual and Group Dental Marketing Trends - 7/1/2015 - Deborah Sternberg talks about individual and group dental and vision insurance trends in Life and Health Advisor.
- The top 100 life & health insurance companies of 2015 - 5/20/2015 - LifeHealth Pro Magazine's Emily Holbrook reports the top 100 health insurance companies, ranking Starmount Life Insurance as #76 on the life, accident and health premiums written in 2014.
- Starmount Life, AlwaysCare Benefits Announce Dental Network Expansion - 4/20/2015 - Starmount and AlwaysCare expand dental provider network by nearly 35 percent to 270,000 access points, including more general dentists and specialists across the country.
- Generation X: The One Generation The Insurance Industry Cannot Afford to Ignore - 4/3/2015 - Cover story featured in Health Underwriter Magazine about marketing to Gen X.
- Starmount Life, AlwaysCare Benefits Name CEO, President - 3/17/2015 - Starmount Life and AlwaysCare Benefits named Erich Sternberg as the new CEO and Deborah Sternberg as the new President of the combined companies.
- Industry Reset: Adding A Digital Distribution Chain - 3/8/2015 - Deborah Sternberg’s article featured in The Exchange – published by the Inter-Company Marketing Group (ICMG), a professional organization for insurance and financial companies to foster strategic alliances.
- Starmount Life and AlwaysCare Debut Mobile ID Cared on th eApple App Store and Google Play - 1/21/2015 - Starmount Life and AlwaysCare Benefits introduced the fist mobile app for accessing dental and vision ID cards.
- Social Media for Brokers : 101 - 1/14/2015 - Article from Benefits Selling magazine with an interview with Deborah Sternberg on social media for brokers.
- Starmount Life Insurance Company Launches New Youth Life Website - 1/8/2015 - Starmount Life Insurance Company has introduced instant-issue modified whole life insurance for children and young adults with its new website, www.StarmountYouthLife.com.
- Seeing the Benefits of Vision Plan Options - 11/1/2013 - Article from Benefits Magazine, November 1, 2013
- Inc. Magazine Recognizes Starmount Life Insurance as a Leading Job Creator - 10/24/2013 - The company has been awarded Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Award for the second straight year. This prestigious recognition highlights the commitment this Louisiana-based company has to creating jobs in America.
- The Convenience of Simplicity: Technology Is Transforming Benefits From Enrollment to Administration - 9/1/2013 - Article from Health Insurance Underwriter magazine, September 1, 2013
- 2013 Survey of Customer Satisfaction Reveals an Increase in Member Satisfaction - 8/20/2013 - AlwaysCare Benefits, Inc. achieved 98 percent overall satisfaction in a recent dental and vision member satisfaction survey.
- Using A Sun Safety Approach to Help Prevent Macular Degeneration and Improve Daily Vision - 7/1/2013 - An article from Health Insurance Underwriter magazine, July 1, 2013
- Less Vision Insurance Means Higher Health Costs Elsewhere - 7/1/2013 - An article from Employee Benefit Adviser, July 1, 2013
- Oral Health: Making An Impact On Overall Health and Well-Being - 7/1/2013 - An article from Health Insurance Underwriter magazine, July 1, 2013
- Dental Benefits Forgotten But Not Gone - 6/26/2013 - An article from Employee Benefit News, June 26, 2013
- Don’t Limit Sunny Days with Cloudy Vision - 6/1/2013 - An article from Health Insurance Underwriter magazine, June 2013
- Successful CDHPs: Presentation with Voluntary Benefits Means Everything - 4/1/2013 - Article from Health Insurance Underwriter magazine, April 1, 2013
- Having a Vision for Workplace Eye Wellness - 3/1/2013 - An article from Health Insurance Underwriter magazine, March 2013
- mHealth Apps: Guidance and Tips at Your Fingertips - 2/1/2013 - Cover story feature from Health Insurance Underwriter magazine, February 2013
- No End In Sight to Rise of Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance - 2/1/2013 - An article from eba.benefitsnews.com, February 2013; SVP and Head of Sales, William Kramer is quoted.
- Vision Care Insurance: Seeing the Benefit beyond Eyewear - 1/1/2013 - An article from Health Insurance Underwriter magazine, January 2013
- AlwaysCare Launches Revamped Benefit Management Site - 12/6/2011 - AlwaysCare Benefits, Inc., one of America’s fastest growing private companies, launches a new online benefit management tool for group benefit plan members, administrators and dental providers.
- AlwaysCare Benefits’ Member Survey Reveals 97 Percent Overall Satisfaction Rate - 9/7/2011 - 97 percent of respondents to a recent survey agreed or strongly agreed that AlwaysCare dental and/or vision benefits are worthwhile.
- AlwaysCare/Starmount Life Named to Fastest-Growing Companies List (Inc. 5000) - 8/25/2011 - Starmount Life Insurance Company, sister company of AlwaysCare Benefits, Inc., has been named one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States for the fourth time in five years by Inc., the national entrepreneurial business magazine.
- AlwaysCare Enhances Group Critical Illness Plans for Families - 7/27/2011 - Enhanced group critical illness insurance plans feature no additional premium payment for dependent children; more optional covered illnesses including Alzheimer’s Disease, blindness and paralysis; lower rates for wellness benefits; simplified participation requirements; and pricing that lets all employees participate.
- AlwaysCare Benefits Expands Dental Provider Network by 30 Percent - 5/16/2011 - More than 144,000 provider access points now available nationally.
- State of New Hampshire Grants Admission for Starmount Life Insurance Company - 4/25/2011 - Company now admitted to 49 states and D.C.
- Starmount Life Chairman, CEO Hans J. Sternberg Awarded 2011 Business Hall of Fame Laureate - 4/6/2011 - The tribute is part of the 2011 Business Awards and Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame Laureate distinction recognizes Sternberg’s lifetime of achievement.
- A.M. Best Upgrades Credit Rating, Affirms Financial Strength for Starmount Life Insurance Company - 3/17/2011 - A.M. Best Co. has upgraded Starmount Life Insurance Company’s issuer credit rating to “bbb+” from “bbb” and affirmed the financial strength rating of B++ ( Good ).
- AlwaysCare Benefits Reaches Half Million Threshold - 2/8/2011 - AlwaysCare has surpassed more than half a million Members and dependents covered by group benefits.
- AlwaysCare Benefits Launches Safety Eyewear Program - 12/7/2010 - Members whose employers opt to participate will be able to obtain safety eyewear in addition to either their contact lenses or normal vision-correction 'dress wear' eyeglasses.
- Starmount Life Insurance Named One of the Nation’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc. 5000 - 8/24/2010 - Starmount/AlwaysCare jumps 750 spots, one of 69 insurance companies listed
- AlwaysCare Benefits Extends Dependent Age Limit for Dental and Vision - 8/19/2010 - AlwaysCare Benefits, Inc. will extend the age limits for dependents covered under its dental and vision insurance plans to age 26 (or up to age 30, if state-specific guidelines mandate) starting September 1, 2010.
- AlwaysCare Benefits Launches Enhanced Vision Plans - 7/19/2010 - National benefits provider offers full-service plans with no co-pay for contact lenses and separate benefits for fitting services, materials.
- AlwaysCare OnePlus Online Enrollment - 6/30/2010 - AlwaysCare OnePlus now has online enrollment and is offering coverage with no waiting periods.
- AlwaysCare Critical Illness and Accident Insurance - 6/28/2010 - AlwaysCare is now offering new affordable Critical Illness and Accident insurance.
- Vision Monday - AlwaysCare Benefits Offers Online Enrollment for OnePlus Individual Dental and Vision Benefits - 6/28/2010 - AlwaysCare Benefits, Inc. has added new options to its OnePlus Individual Dental and Vision benefit plans and now offers OnePlus plans with no waiting period for eligible subscribers as well as online enrollment.
- Insurance Broadcasting - Starmount Life Insurance Company Opens New Headquarters - 5/14/2010 - Starmount Life Insurance Company has opened a new, 24,500-square-foot national headquarters in Baton Rouge, marking the end of 12 months of construction and the beginning of a new period of anticipated, continued growth.
- Life Insurance Selling - Starmount Life Insurance Opens New Headquarters - 5/4/2010 - Starmount Life Insurance Company has opened a new,24,500-square-foot national headquarters in Baton Rouge,La., marking the end of 12 months of construction and thebeginning of a new period of anticipated, continued growth.
- Insurance News Net - Starmount Life's New Headquarters - 5/4/2010 - Starmount and its sister company, AlwaysCare Benefits, open new headquarters.
- Best Wire - Starmount Life's New Headquarters Allows Room for Growth - 5/4/2010 - Starmount Life Insurance Co. has opened a 24,500-square-foot headquarters following 12 months of construction. The building, in Baton Rouge, La., replaces a 13,500-square-foot facility.
- National Underwriter - Starmount Shows Off New Home - 5/4/2010 - An ancillary benefits carrier has cut the ribbon on a new, 24,500-square-foot national headquarters building.
- Agent Sales Journal - How to Leverage the Voluntary Benefits Market for Long-Term Success - 4/1/2010 - Erich Sternberg gives advice on how to leverage the Voluntary Benefits market for long-term success.
- Broker World - Voluntary Benefits Could be the Key to Your Success - 4/1/2010 - Erich Sternberg talks about the rewards of employers offering Volunatry Benefits to employees and positively effect a company's success.
- Your Child's Dental Health - What Every Parent Should Know - 3/23/2010 - MomSpace asks Dr. Gene Sherman about what parent's should know about their child's dental health.
- National Underwriter - AlwaysCare Adds Individual Dental-Vision Insurance - 3/22/2010 - AlwaysCare Benefits introduces the new AlwaysCare OnePlus, a fully insured dental and vision plan aimed at individuals.
- AlwaysCare Benefits Introduces AlwaysCare OnePlus - Insurance Newscast - 3/22/2010 - AlwaysCare Benefits, Inc., one of the fastest-growing insurance providers in the country, has launched a new, fully insured dental and vision plan for individuals.
- AlwaysCare OnePlus - 3/19/2010 - AlwaysCare OnePlus Individual Dental and Vision is now available!
- OC Family - Smile, Baby! - 3/11/2010 - Dr. Sherman, AlwaysCare Benefits Vice Presedent, talks about protecting children's oral health.
- A.M. Best Revises Outlook to Positive for Issuer Credit Rating of Starmount Life Insurance Company - 3/5/2010 - A.M. Best Co. has revised the outlook to positive for Starmount Life Insurance company. The revised outlook reflects Starmount Life’s positive premium and underwriting income growth despite the weak economy and its ongoing diversification efforts.
- Handled with Care - Employee Benefit News - 2/1/2010 - Erich Sternberg discusses the importance of customer service skills in today’s economic environment.
- New Hearing Savings Plan - 1/13/2010 - Announced in California Broker Magazine
- AlwaysCare Rolls Out Hearing Devices Plan - 1/10/2010 - Announced in HR.COM
- AlwaysCare Rolls Out Hearing Devices Plan - 1/10/2010 - Announced in Businessinsurance.com
- New Hearing Savings Program Available to AlwaysCare Members - 1/5/2010 - Artcile from Hearing Review Online.
- New Hearing Savings Program Available to AlwaysCare Members - 1/5/2010 - Article from Audiology CME
- AlwaysCare Adds Ear Care Discount Program - 1/5/2010 - AlwaysCare Adds Ear Care Discount Program
- HIU The List Jan 2010 - 1/1/2010 - Favorite vision carrier
- Dental Care for a Healthy Baby - 12/1/2009 - Article from South Florida Parenting
- Key Points About Open Enrollment for Benefits - 10/21/2009 - Provide the Best Benefit for Employees During the Open Enrollment Time Period. From About.com.
- Dental and Vision Are Being Bundled More - 10/19/2009 - A piece from National Underwriter. AlwaysCare Benefits' President, Erich Sternberg, is quoted.
- Hospitality Department: How a Jewish family fled Nazi Germany and built a Deep South shopping empire - 10/10/2009 - A synopsis of the Wall Street Journal's review of We Were Merchants.
- Company News - AlwaysCare Benefits Opens South Carolina Office - 10/2/2009 - An article from the Baton Rouge Business Report.
- Back-to-School Checkups Aren't Just for Children - 10/1/2009 - An article from Health Insurance Underwriter magazine.
- Vision Insurance Requests On The Rise - 10/1/2009 - Article from HR.com, October 2009
- Compromise on health care reform - legislation remains uncertain - 10/1/2009 - Article from Employee Benefit Adviser.
- AlwaysCare opens a satellite office in South Carolina - 9/30/2009 - Clip on the newest office in South Carolina from The Herald
- BR - based AlwaysCare opens South Carolina office - 9/22/2009 - AlwaysCare Benefits opens an additional office in Fort Mill, SC.
- AlwaysCare expands - 9/22/2009 - AlwaysCare Benefits opens a satellite office in South Carolina.
- Starmount Life Insurance Company Ranked as one of the Country's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000 - 8/14/2009 - Article from Insurance Newscast
- Fourteen Capital Region Campanies make Inc. 5000 - 8/12/2009 - Starmount Life Insurance company makes Inc. 5000's list of America's fastest growing private companies.
- Starmount Life Insurance Company Ranked as one of the Country's Fastest Growing Private Companies by Inc. 5000 - 8/12/2009 - Starmount and sister company AlwaysCare Benefits continue double-digit growth pattern
- Entrepreneur Profile: Hans Sternberg - 8/11/2009 - Profile on Chairman, Hans Sternberg, in the Baton Rouge Business Report
- Dental Care During Pregnancy: What you need to know - 8/7/2009 - A piece from SheKnows.com:Pregnancy and Baby. Dr. Gene Sherman, Senior Vice President of Business Development and Professional Relations, is quoted.
- Exclusive Study: Employers Turn to Voluntary Benefits, Cost-Sensitive Products - 8/1/2009 - Article from Agent's Sales Journal
- Oral Health and Expecting Mothers - 7/15/2009 - Article from Today's Parent
- AlwaysCare Benefits Announces 2009 Member Satisfaction Survey Results - 7/15/2009 - Over 97% Of Members Satisfied With Overall Service
- 2009 Member Satisfaction Survey Results - 7/14/2009 - Press Release
- An eye for worker health - 7/1/2009 - Realizing the connection between eye health and overall health and its ability to win converts
- AlwaysCare Benefits assists producers - 6/22/2009 - AlwaysCare Benefits assists producers with a new service called AlwaysPartner
- Voluntary Benefits Can Expand Options - 6/22/2009 - Piece in Benefits and Compensation Magazine by AlwaysCare's President, Erich Sternberg
- Company News - AlwaysCare introduces small group life and disability as well as AlwaysPartner - 6/15/2009 - Article from Baton Rouge Business Report
- Why Get An Eye Exam? - 6/15/2009 - Vison Monday - The 'Wellness' Opportunity Gathers Momentum for Vision Care
- The Importance of Dental Health During Pregnancy - 6/12/2009 - This article speaks to the importance of dental health during pregnancy and offers dental tips to expecting mothers.
- AlwaysCare Courts Producers - 6/10/2009 - Article on AlwaysPartner from National Underwriter
- AlwaysCare simplifies sales process - 6/8/2009 - An article from Benefits Selling Magazine on AlwaysCare's AlwaysPartner program.
- Insurers Lobby For Reforms - 6/3/2009 - Article from the Advocate
- Insurance Newscast - AlwaysCare Benefits Introduces The AlwaysPartner Progam - 6/3/2009 - Participation Requirements Waived and New Group Implementation Made Even Easier
- Vision For The Future - 6/1/2009 - Article from Benefits Selling Magazine on Vision Insurance
- Employee Benefit News - Bare Bones - 6/1/2009 - This article is the second in a three-part Open Enrollment Boot Camp series.
- Insurance Newscast - AlwaysCare Benefits Announces New Voluntary Life and Short Term Disability Plans for Small Business - 5/26/2009 - AlwaysCare Benefits Announces New Voluntary Life and Short Term Disability Plans for Small Business
- AlwaysCare Benefits Announces New Voluntary Life And Short Term Disability Plans For Small Businesses - 5/20/2009 - New Products Offer An Affordable Way For Employees To Protect Their Families
- The Advocate - AlwaysCare Benefits Launches Voluntary Life and Short Term Disability - 5/19/2009 - AlwaysCare Benefits Launches Voluntary Life and Short Term Disability
- National Underwriter Life and Health - AlwaysCare Benefits Launches Voluntary Life and Short Term Disability - 5/18/2009 - AlwaysCare Benefits Launches Voluntary Life and Short Term Disability
- AlwaysCare Expands Menu - 5/18/2009 - AlwaysCare Benefits Announces New Voluntary Life And Short Term Disability Plans For Small Businesses
- Advisor Today - AlwaysCare Benefits launches group life, short-term and long-term disability products. - 4/1/2009 - AlwaysCare Benefits launches group life, short-term and long-term disability products.
- Employee Benefit News, February Issue - 2/23/2009 - BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION IN A TOUGH ECONOMY: 10 Keys to Selecting a More Efficient Benefits System
- Starmount/AlwaysCare Breaks Ground At Site Of New Headquarters - 2/20/2009 - Article from Insurance Newscast
- Starmount Timetable - 2/18/2009 - Article from The Advocate (Print)
- Starmount Life Insurance Company/AlwaysCare Benefits Inc. Breaks Ground at New Headquarters - 2/18/2009 - Starmount Life Insurance Company/AlwaysCare Benefits Inc. Breaks Ground at Site of New Baton Rouge Headquarters
- Starmount breaks ground on new headquarters - 2/18/2009 - Article from Baton Rouge Business Report
- Starmount's first phase set for 2010 completion - 2/18/2009 - Article from The Advocate online
- The Importance of Providing Voluntary Dental Benefits in an Uncertain Economy - 1/29/2009 - Article from Benefits Selling Magazine: Febraury Issue
- One Size Does Not Fit All - 1/26/2009 - Article from Employee Benefit Adviser
- Economy Threatens Boomers' Oral Health - 1/19/2009 - Article from National Underwriter
- AlwaysCare benefits Expands Product Portfolio With Addition Of Group Life, Short Term Disability, And Long Term Disability - 1/15/2009 - Article from Insurance Newscast
- AlwaysCare Benefits Expands Product Portfolio With Addition Of Group Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability - 1/12/2009 - AlwaysCare Benefits Now Offers Group Life, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability products
- AlwaysCare To Sell National Guardian Products - 1/12/2009 - Article from National Underwriter
- CDHC Solutions - AlwaysCare announces Group Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Products - 1/12/2009 - AlwaysCare announces Group Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Products